Recently, 65 coffee roasters from around the world gathered in a vaulted loft above the Johan & Nyström roastery, just outside of Stockholm. They were there to discuss topics ranging from agronomy to direct trade and Nordic roasting philosophies. The Nordic Roaster Forum is an annual event that began last year in Göteborg as a roaster specific extension of the larger Nordic Barista Cup event, which took place earlier this year in Copenhagen.
- 2011 World Barista Championship. Bogota, Colombia
- 2011 World Latte Art Championship
- Being Barista
- Coffee and Health
- Coffee Breaking News
- Coffee Industry
- Specialty Coffee
- The coffee growing countries
- World Latte Art Championship
Top Posts & Pages
- Siphon Coffee maker
- Hot Coffee
- What if my coffee is too strong or too weak?
- Coffee and Seasonality
- For the Love of Coffee Event (Victoria, BC-Canada)
- PETE LICATA - United States 2011 Barista Champion
- 'The barista is the diplomat for specialty coffee' - Hiver van Geenhoven. The Chromatic Coffee Company.
- 36,911 hits