- Coffee Sector of Cuba. Article in Coffee Break Magazine for Romania and the rest of Europe
- Struggling to Build Specialty in Nepal
- From Holland to Norway – from Esther to Kari. Specialty Coffee is everywhere you go.
- Cup of Excellence marks dedication to quality – Rwanda
- Drying Characteristics: Natural (Dry) Process: Ayutepeque Acaia – Four Way Process Experiment
- 2011 World Barista Championship. Bogota, Colombia
- 2011 World Latte Art Championship
- Being Barista
- Coffee and Health
- Coffee Breaking News
- Coffee Industry
- Specialty Coffee
- The coffee growing countries
- World Latte Art Championship
Top Posts & Pages
- 35,719 hits
Category Archives: Products
Source: El Salvador Specialty Coffee Natural processing is the oldest and most traditional way of producing coffee. In many parts of the world, it is still the most common; where, after harvesting, the coffee cherries are spread immediately onto patios … Continue reading
Two coffees one good the other we throw away I actually look forward to tasting new coffees, or even new crops of coffees we used to enjoy. Today I tasted two coffees. To date I have not tasted a … Continue reading
By: Joshua Johnson Today’s post is dedicated to that wonderful bean-flavored beverage that gets people out of bed and makes the world go round. Whether you’re a casual latte drinker or an espresso connoisseur, you’ll find these apps to … Continue reading
La Marzocco Strada 2 Group Commercial Machine.
June 15th, 2011 I have many frustrations with grinders but I am not planning on rehashing old posts. There had been something else on my mind of late that is causing me increasing anger and frustration and that is grinder … Continue reading
La Marzocco Strada – first thoughts I know I have been writing about the La Marzocco Strada before, but back then I did not have a lot of experience using the machine. Not that I have a lot of experience … Continue reading
La Marzocco Espresso Machine.