JUNE 2-5, 2011
To be Held in Corferias
The 2011 World Barista Championship will be taking place, for the first time, in a major coffee producing country, Colombia. The competition will be hosted by the Colombian Coffee Federation and Speciality Coffee Association of Colombia and held within the 4th Annual Expoespeciales Trade Show.
Expoespeciales is traditionally a show with a strong emphasis on coffee production and differences from various regions and appelations where coffee is grown. The next show in June, 2011 will have a much larger floor plan with a focus from the entire spectrum of specialty coffee.
Exhibitors will include:
* Coffee growers
* Department Coffee Committees
* Quality Certifiers
* Associative groups
* Coffee millers
* Coffee Stores
* Producers and distributors of coffee derivatives
* Manufacturers and distributors of coffee processing equipment
* Manufacturers and distributors of other coffee industrial equipment
* Manufacturers and distributors of coffee shop equipment and supplies